Benefits of taking LACTIS:
Did you know that approximately 60% of lymphocytes exist in your intestinal tract?
LACTIS, a Cultured Lactobacillus Extract works on intestinal immune cells to help repair, restore and maintain immune balance. Research has demonstrated that NK (Natural killer cell) activity can be enhanced in the colon when taking oral Cultured Lactobacillus ferment extract. Interestingly, this was demonstrated to be be more potent in the presence of stimulus such as transplanted tumour cells. No change in NK cell function was noted if the immune system in the colon was normal only if malignant cells were present.
LACTIS meets your body’s digestive balance needs by functioning differently from a traditional Probiotic and is a potent alternative. It is designed for personalised health by promoting your own existing good bacteria to grow and suppresses the growth of bad bacteria.
Limits of Probiotics – Research has suggested that even when specific “live bacteria” in the form of probiotics is ingested by healthy people, it does not have longevity in the intestines. Rather; the bacteria become transient, with the majority being passed in faeces within one week. Therefore, in order to effectively improve the balance of intestinal bacteria; rather than ingesting large amounts of live bacteria, it is more beneficial to increase the amount of one’s own lactobacillus this way you maintain your own individual balance of intestinal bacteria.
It is recommended to eat a well-balanced diet taking nutrients from ALL FOOD groups with the addition of a Cultured Lactobacillus Extract LACTIS.
Shop Lactis – Shop Lactis Benefits
There are several potential health or nutritional benefits possible from some species of lactic acid bacteria.
Here are 10 good reasons to take a biogenic lactic acid nutritional:
Benefits are as follows:
- Improved nutritional value of food- aiding absorption of vitamins.
- Reduction of mutagenic/carcinogenic/genotoxic compounds
- Reduction of intestinal inflammation
- Improved digestion of lactose,
- Control of intestinal infections strengthening immunity
- Can be impactful for some types of cancer – especially colorectal cancer,
- Better control of serum cholesterol levels.
- Maximises numbers of Good gut bacteria and minimises the bad bacteria
- Minimise development of colonic polyps
- Alleviation of lactose intolerance symptoms